วันพุธที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

กลอนแด่ครู

I was an object in a pond of clay.
You picked me out of that way.
That’s you who opened my eye.
You gave me the wings to fly.
I admire you, teachers, with my heart and soul.
Admire what you have really done, not just your role.
You have crated even doctors, soldiers or engineers.
Teachers definitely are one of the most important careers.
With your love, I have grown to be better and better.
My intelligence, you gave, I use it to crate the future.
Heart of you, does it make of manna from the sky?
And it eternally makes your students to be riding high.
Soul of mine, will deeply worship you until my last breath.

With knowledge, I earned, I always use it to seek more and more.
I make the knowledge to be intelligence for being one, the nation rely.
Teachers ain’t boats, who transport students from shore-to-shore.
But, teachers exactly are wizards who give wings to students to fly.
 

ชั้นมันก็แค่วัตถุชิ้นหนึ่งในบ่อโคลน
แล้วคุณก็หยิบชั้นออกมา
เป็นคุณที่เปิดตาให้ฉัน
คุณคือคนที่ติดปีกให้ฉันบิน

ฉันชื่นชมคุณครูของฉันทั้งกายและใจ
ชื่นชมในสิ่งที่คุณได้ทำ ไม่ใช่ในหน้าที่ของคุณ
คุณสร้างแม้แต่หมอ ทหาร หรือวิศวกร
คุณครูเป็นอาชีพที่สำคัญที่สุดอย่างแน่นอน
ด้วยรักของคุณ ทำให้ชั้นเติบโตขึ้นเรื่อยๆ
ปัญญาที่คุณให้ฉันมา ฉันใช้มาสรรสร้างอนาคต
หัวใจของคุณทำด้วยน้ำมนต์ศักดิสิทธ์หรือไงนะ
และมันก็ทำให้ศิษย์ของคุณเติบใหญ่ขึ้นไปเรื่อยๆ
ชั้นบูชาคุณจากส่วนลึกของวิญญาณไปตราบจนลมหายใจสุดท้ายของฉัน

ด้วยความรู้ที่ฉันได้มา ฉันใช้มาต่อยอดความรู้อยู่ตลอด
ใช้ความรู้สร้างปัญญา เพื่อเป็นคนที่ประเทศชาติพึ่งพาได้
คุณครูหน่ะ ไม่ใช่เรือจ้างที่ขนนักเรียนจากฝั่งหนึ่งไปอีกฝั่งหนึ่งหรอก
ท่านเป็นจอมเวทย์ผู้ให้ปีกแก่ศิษย์เอาไว้ใช้บินต่างหาก

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น